Thursday 1 July 2010

Day 171: Fountain


I'm not sure I can remember the last time I saw this fountain going.  It looked pretty impressive in the sunlight but most of the pictures seemed a little rude when I looked at them as the fountain is mostly made up of naked women.  And it's painted gold.  Somehow the gold makes it worse.  I really like it but I decided not to post them here - I think DeviantArt is long past due an update though considering how much trouble I am having choosing between photos at times - there should be a ton of stuff to go up.  The problem is having time to choose them and actually upload them as even this blog suffers with being updated late because I can't decide what photos to use.  I haven't quite figured out why I liked this photo best since I almost think that I shouldn't like it because of the lens flare.  However, I think it lends the picture drama in some way and makes it more interesting and 3 dimensional than it would have been with just her and the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment