Tuesday 16 March 2010

Day 64: Yellow Flowers


Posting this sucks. It's not good enough and it annoys me like you wouldn't believe - I can pick fault with every photo on this blog - even the ones people have told me are flawless - but this is obviously not right and has been to anyone I have shown it to. Unfortunately, I don't have anything else and it's better than anything I could come up with at short notice in the house in the dark. I didn't have much time today between looking after small boy and going back out to go to Rainbows, but I did have a wee while in daylight in the garden between the two and I thought this had turned out ok - it looked fine on the back of the camera and yet it is not pin point sharp and despite thinking there was enough depth of field, there obviously wasn't. At least it's better small. So yeah, I'm annoyed - because this could have been good.

No comments:

Post a Comment