Monday 8 March 2010

Day 56: Monday Blues


I stayed up all night last night to watch the Oscars with my friends so I slept this morning but I am still tired and I was rather uninspired when it came to taking a photo so I looked at The Daily Shoot and today's assignment was "Take care of the Monday blues by picking up your camera. Make a photograph dominated by the color blue." Took me a while to think of blue things but I eventually remembered I had blue beads and then realised that in with all my jewellery making kit was Meltzo plastic beads which are the most gorgeous blue! They're used for making stained glass things - where obviously it's not glass - you put them in a wire frame and put it in the oven to melt - I have a project in mind for it to make a pendant. So anyway, I'm rambling again. Basically I love the colour and I like all the light in them where they've picked up the flash, I really like the one in the bottom left hand corner that almost looks like liquid, I love the colour... and actually this is one macro which I think looks better bigger - and it's already cropped!

No comments:

Post a Comment