Friday 24 December 2010

Day 347: Otter Pups


Aren't they cute?!  This is the first time I've seen them and although they are about 2/3 the size of the adults they still have that babyish look about them.  And while baby animals are cute, I have discovered that they are 10 times cuter in snow!  This is not a perfect shot but it was too cute to pass up.  They were lined up because there was an idiot yelling and they all looked at him, got closer and closer together, then backed up and arched their backs before mum and dad led them off down the hill.  People really irritate me.  I got quite a few good photos today - or photos that I liked anyway.
I really should get back in the habit of putting my favourite photos on DeviantArt but this blog really has taken over everything.  Not for too much longer though!  I do have one other photo to show from today though.  I took a photo of the moon tonight and there seems to be something crossing the disk so I thought I would share it with everyone and see if anyone can tell me what it is ;-)  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment