Wednesday 22 December 2010

Day 345: Garra Rufa Fish


This is a rather horrible photo of my toes but the fish are really cool!  It was my friend's birthday today and this, amongst other things, is what she wanted to do.  I was rather dubious but hey, they're cute little fishes - what could be so bad?  They tickle.  A lot.  It took a while but I did pretty much get used to it unless they were in the arch of my foot at which point I twitched a bit and told them to get off!  They didn't really listen though ;-)  I should have been organised and had one of my cameras in my hand to take photos but I wasn't really thinking so it was Marvin to the rescue!  I think he did a pretty good job, especially since he not only took the photo but this is a cropped version and he cropped it too!  Yay Marvin!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment