Friday 17 December 2010

Day 340: Skating Penguin


My friend and my dad both wanted to go ice skating at the outdoor rink in Princes Street Gardens.  I refused because the last time I went I got an incredibly sore back from being so tense about falling over.  So I sent them ice skating together - problem solved!  I stood at the side and tried taking photos of them pulling faces and all the rest, but it wasn't too easy getting clear shots of them with no one skating in front of them, and it was dark so I had flash issues.  It was a challenge though!  This is the penguin they commandeered towards the end of the session.  They are meant for kids to hold onto, presumably to stop them falling quite so much, and since there were no kids left on the ice they decided to have a go.  Being meant for kids though, my dad and friend were too tall for the penguin and the penguin just had a look on it's face as if to say "What did I do to deserve this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment