Monday 27 September 2010

Day 259: The Nude In The Living Room


This is actually a lamp!  I always found it odd when I was younger that you would want a naked woman holding up a lamp.  I guess I still find her a little odd but it's got to the stage where I don't notice her so much anymore.  However, when you have no photos, it's things like this that suddenly stand out to you.  She is a bronzey gold colour but I decided to greyscale the photo because the wallpaper and shadow from the flash was too distracting.  I also cropped it rather drastically but, again, I wanted all the focus on her and on her face and to make you wonder what she was looking at.  Despite being rather harsh and perhaps strange, this is the crop I liked best of many, many different crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment