Tuesday 7 September 2010

Day 239: Snail's Pace


Snail safaris, venturing slowly into the undergrowth!  I now have a picture to illustrate me and my blogging!  Although you will note that I am actually posting this on time ;-)  Ever noticed how snails just appear out of nowhere when it is or has been raining?  I still don't know why this is but our front path can become an obstacle course.  Mum tries getting rid of them by sending them off in the brown bin to the place where all the garden waste goes (you'd think that would make them happy?) but either they make their way back (yes, it probably is miles but who's to say they don't... and it just takes them a very long time) or there are always new ones to replace them.  Well anyway - they presented a good opportunity this evening when I remembered I hadn't done anything except get lost on the internet and go to Rainbows today!

No comments:

Post a Comment