Wednesday 7 April 2010

Day 86: Purple!


It was actually pretty hard to decide on a picture today - I had 2 lined up - this one and a yellow daisy kinda flower and the yellow one is actually better and I really love it but this is just so stunning and it's not yellow which will make a change from all my yellow flower exploits recently! So here we have stunning purple! And over on DeviantArt we have Sunshine in a Flower.

I also went out and did a bit of astrophotography this evening. I haven't done much before and I am learning along with the rest of the recently formed Imaging Group of the Astronomical Society I belong to, but for a beginner I thought I did ok and at least I got what I set out for! Here are links to the two best photos:
Venus and Mercury
Mars and Praesepe

No comments:

Post a Comment