Monday 1 February 2010

Day 21: UFO!


Ok so it's not really... it's a spinning top! Best spinning top ever - it spins really well and when you spin it it lights up LEDs and makes pretty light patterns. I've been meaning to try this for a while so here it is. This is the best one I think - has all the colours and it's quite well defined and I like that the centre kind of looks like a flower with green petals and a yellow centre. My dad pointed out that the inner green looks like a chain at the bottom. I would have played with it longer but I'm not well and I need to lie down now :-p I may do this again since I quite liked the idea of trying to create a band of colour streaking from one side of the frame to the other by doing a long exposure and panning past it with the camera on the tripod...watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment