Monday 30 August 2010

Day 231: Sploosh!


Me and my best friend ran away to North Berwick today!  We had the most enormous burgers for lunch, stood on the rocks and watched the waves splash, sat on the wall overlooking the beach, ate ice cream and had a wander round the shops.  It was a beautiful day and it was really good fun and I even took a photo of me and my ice cream!
I didn't think of that until after I had licked it though.  We had quite good fun taking photos of each other and the ice cream.  It was a bit of a revelation since I don't try taking photos of myself very often as I don't often like what I see.  I have, however, discovered that if you crop a photo enough you can sometimes see something you don't mind!  I also really like that you can see the beach and the sea in my sunglasses.  The wave photo is a little too dark I think but I absolutely love frozen water shots like that.  We spent so long stood on the rocks watching the waves and commenting on how big/small/medium/disappointing/excellent the waves were and even urged them on sometimes.  Imagine one of those pop star competitions with waves - that's what we were like!  It was a very good day :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment