Friday 13 August 2010

Day 214: Building Fire!


This is the fire that me and Hannah built!  We had a camp fire with the Brownies and made smores - first time I've ever had one and it was good!  I'm not sure who trusted us to start the fire though - the kindling ended up pretty much being made up of matches - I lost count of how many we struck that went out almost immediately and ended up chucked in with the wood.  Then when we did get it lit it only lasted a wee while enough to burn up our kindling and went out despite trying to feed it more kindling.  Hannah went back to the house to find firelighters and laughed at me because I had thought they were washing machine/dishwasher tablets and left them in the box the matches came out of *blush*  Well I've never used them before!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment