Thursday 25 November 2010

Day 318: Dr. Livingstone, I Presume?


I took a lot of photos today and was loath to choose just one.  For the first time in a while I really enjoyed myself and it felt good to be taking photos rather than like a chore as it has been.  This is actually an "I presume?" moment because I failed entirely to look at the name on the statue!  I am fairly certain, having done a little bit of research, that this is right though.  My intention had been to take photos of the big wheel in Princes Street Gardens now that it's up and, although I have photos of it, I really felt that this was my favourite photo of the day.  The position of the sun behind the statue was perfect to frame it with the tree and Edinburgh Castle on the horizon.  This was a good afternoon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment